Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello litle love of mine.

Hello my little rosebud. Its your mommy. I realize right now your too small to hear me so I'll talk to your soul that's floating around where ever souls do their little souly thing. I can't wait till I can feel you move around and kick. It almost hasn't even set in that I'm carrying you. My bubbies hurt, that's all that is different. I wonder what you will be like. Will you be outgoing like Landon or quiet like Kaden? (Those are your big brothers by the way.) We can't wait to meet you. If you're a little miss your name will be Helena Esabella or if you decide to grow a sprout its going to Xerek Asher. Will you look like daddy or me? What wil you go up to be? Will I be able to show all three of you how very much I love each of you?
I love you.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment